May 4, 2010 3:26:46 PM EDT
Disclaimer: I am going to make statements, but they are not meant to sound like I know what I'm doing..Just commenting on statements made here.
1. I've played Limit on FT. Bodog doesn't have limit so I play the .02/05 NL games. I've been playing a lot of freeroll tourneys and a ton of SNG (doing good in SNG's).
2. I always play premium hands, but have been playing broadways/rags suited (nothing below a six). I need to expand my hand a bit. Yes, I'm taking it slow, but waiting for the perfect hand, I'll be waiting forever.
3. I fold about 80% of my hands.
4. I'm still not understanding, but getting there on calculating my odds. The game goes to fast for me to think. I really need help with this.
5. Still not getting the bankroll. PokerGuruBlog said something about 40 buys for NL100..I apologize but I don't understand what that means. Break it down in lame man's terms for me.
6. I've gained a lot of knowledge and playing so much better (winning money better), but i know I'm still learning to fly.
Thank you all for you help and keep the advice coming and I'll keep the questions coming.